Bahamas Cruise for Two Guests on the Grand Classica or Grand Celebration
You’ll be amazed at the number of activities you can pack into your 2-Night Bahamas Cruise. Now with two ships, the Grand Celebration and the Grand Classica, you’ll enjoy multiple restaurants, a variety of talented performers, buzzing casinos, active pool decks with wonderful vistas, and lots of fun venues with live music. Once on the island, you can snorkel, swim with dolphins, relax at a beautiful beach resort, or take a Jeep tour of Grand Bahama Island. Options available include:
- 2 nights of round-trip ocean transportation aboard the MV Grand Celebration or MV Grand Classica in an interior or ocean-view cabin with all meals (excluding specialty dining options), select beverages, on-board live entertainment (excluding the adult comedy show), and supervised kids programs
Itinerary at a Glance
- Day 1: Board the ship as early as 12 p.m. to get acquainted with its many restaurants, bars, pools, and activities. Passengers must be on board by 4:00 p.m., and ship departs at 5:30 p.m.
- Day 2: Arrive at the Bahamas at 8 a.m. and enjoy one of many excursions offered including swimming with dolphins, snorkeling above coral reefs, and open-top jeep island adventure.
- Day 3: After a night of fine dining, a live show, dancing, casino play, and a visit to the late-night international buffet, return to Palm Beach, FL at 7 a.m.
What You Get
- Click here to see all options and departure dates.
- Additional fees: Government fees and taxes of $67.52 per person not included. $12.95 gratuity per person per night on the cruise not included. $1 per person Cruise Terminal Infrastructure fee not included.
- Pools and hot tubs
- Casino with slots and table games
- Multiple restaurants, lounges, and bars available at additional cost
- Meals and select beverages included (except specialty dining options)
- Live entertainment
- Spa, salon, and fitness center
- Duty-free shopping and gift shops
- Kids’ clubs
- WiFi (additional fee per device, per night)