All-Inclusive Escape to Puerto Vallarta
Stretch out on the soft sands of Mexico’s Pacific coast with this all-inclusive trip to Puerto Vallarta from Vacation Express. At the spacious Crown Paradise Club, you can take a dip in the outdoor pool, enjoy sunset cocktails, and dine on international cuisine. After a long day of exploring the waters by kayak or playing basketball or tennis at the courts, you can pamper yourself at the on-site spa with hairstyling, massages, and facial and body treatments. This vacation includes:
Flights & Transportation:
- Round-trip airfare from
- Boston (BOS)
- Chicago (ORD)
- Dallas-Fort Worth (DFW)
- Denver (DEN)
- Fort Lauderdale (FLL)
- Houston (IAH)
- Las Vegas (LAS)
- Los Angeles (LAX)
- Miami (MIA)
- New York (JFK)
- San Francisco (SFO)
- For additional departure airports/pricing, contact Vacation Express at 1-800-470-3711.
- Airline & flight times determined at time of booking.
- Rates are based on 4-night accommodations and non-extended layovers. Travel dates are subject to airline routes and availability. VE makes sure travelers get the most of their vacation, spending the most time at their destination. Nonstop flights offer early departures and evenings returns. Reservations with one-stop layovers won’t include overnight flights. Travel time will not exceed 10 hours. Vacation Express also won’t combine different airlines between departure and return flights.
Hotel (Choice of 4 nights)
- All-inclusive accommodations in a standard garden-view or pool-view room at Crown Paradise Club
- All meals and snacks
- Unlimited domestic and select imported brand alcoholic beverages
- Daily activities and nightly entertainment
- Supervised kid’s programs
- Nonmotorized watersports
- Up to 1 kid free (not including air)
- All hotel taxes and gratuities
How to Book
1. Choose departure city and dates from drop-down menus or “See Options” button.
2. Complete your order; a confirmation email is sent after your order processes.
3. Book your trip with Vacation Express: Go to your account to view your voucher for Vacation Express contact and redemption instructions. Book by 3/8/18.
Each person must buy a voucher; price is based on two people traveling together and sharing a room. Additional fee to travel solo. Select dates: If your chosen date is not available for the price, you will be offered another date for the same price.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. From what airport does the deal depart? How much does it cost to fly from a city that isn’t included in the deal options? Deal options with 3-letter airport codes depart from that specific airport. Deal options with full city names depart from an airport that is assigned at time of redemption with the tour operator. Departures from airports that are not included in the deal options may be available (and may cost more). Call Vacation Express at (800) 470-3711 for pricing from any airport that isn’t listed on the deal page.
2. Can we extend our trip before or after the promotional dates for the deal? Yes, please call us at (800) 470-3711 to check availability and pricing.
3. How do I find out if the dates I want to travel are available? To check the availability of specific dates within the option you would like to purchase, please call us at (800) 470-3711.
4. Does my child need a voucher, and can they stay in my room? No, your child does not need their own voucher. You can purchase their package directly with Vacation Express when making your reservation staying in your room. Kids pricing starts at $259 and is subject to change.
5. Can the person I’m traveling with fly from a different city? As long as you are sharing a hotel room, the two people traveling together may fly from any city.
6. What happens if I buy the voucher and my travel dates are not available? We will do everything we can to accommodate the dates you wish to travel. In the event that we are unable to do so, you are allowed to refund your voucher.
7. Is this deal priced per person? What does “per person, based on double occupancy” mean? This deal is priced per person based on two people sharing a room. If only one person will be traveling, the person has to buy a voucher and pay a solo fee directly to Vacation Express at the time of booking. If you have further questions, please call us at (800) 470-3711.
8. Is the price advertised available on every date? Airfare subject to availability. Additional fees may apply for some departure dates. Contact Vacation Express for details.
What You Get
- Click here to see all options and departure dates.
- Call Vacation Express at 1-800-470-3711 for pricing from any airport that isn’t listed on the deal page.
- All options priced per person, based on double occupancy, or pay an additional $250 fee to travel solo.
- Taxes: Tax included.
- Additional fees: Hotel transfer ($23/adult and $12/kid) not included. Airfare subject to availability. Additional fees may apply for some departure dates. Baggage fees may apply and vary by carrier.
Know Before You Go
- A passport is required for all travel outside the U.S.
- Passports must be valid for at least six months after the date of travel, and contain at least two blank visa pages.
- Before international travel, always check the State Department’s websitefor important info on the destination and its entry/exit requirements.
- Official language: Spanish
- Currency: Mexican peso
- Buy one voucher per person.
- Four restaurants and two snack bars
- Five bars and lounges
- Full-service spa and salon (additional fees)
- Several pools and hot tubs
- Kids’ club
- Game room
- Mini golf
- Tennis and basketball courts
- Beach volleyball and bocce ball
- Fitness center
- Dance and Spanish classes
- Kayaking, parasailing, and windsurfing
- Free WiFi